"Quilts by Children".
We welcome quilts made by children in our community.
There are no rules except that the child must be sponsored for entry by a member of the Limestone Quilters Guild or Kingston Heirloom Quilters Group.
Any child may enter a quilted item in the show as long as the item meets the following guidelines:
1) Child is 14 years or under at any time during 2015.
2) Item circumference does not exceed 240 inches. (e.g. 60 inches square)
3) Child must be sponsored by a LQG or KHQ member. A member may sponsor only one child.
4) Entry could be done by one child or done as a group entry.
5) Child must sew the quilt top and the binding. Quilting does not need to be done by child.
6) Items will not be judged.
7) All children, whether as an individual or as a group, will receive a participation ribbon.
So hoping for a great response for this exhibit. If your child is making quilts or if you know of a child who has always wanted to make his or her own quilt, please contact the Guild/Group and meet with a member who might provide some help or guidance along the way and sponsor the quilt for our Show.
Anne Dickson Limestone Guild - firstname.lastname@example.org
Margaret Henshaw: Kingston Heirloom Quilters - email@example.com